Ingredients: Carrots, Beans, Cauliflower, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Onions, Peas, Garlic paste, Ghee or oil, Pav Bhaji masala, Garam masala, Chili powder, Salt, Butter, Coriander, Chili and Lemon.
- Chop all vegetables and add them to a microwave safe bowl with half a cup of water and microwave (covered) at 100% power for 10 mins.
- Allow to stand for 5 mins and blend them in a blender. Keep aside.
- Prepare tomato puree by blending tomato pieces in a blender.
- Add ghee or oil, garlic paste, salt, all masalas & chili powder to the puree, and microwave at 100% power for 4 mins.
- Mix the blended vegetables to it and microwave (covered) at 80% power for 3-4 minutes.
- Slit the pav in between and spread butter on both sides. Place them on a tissue paper and microwave at 50% for 3 mins.
- Garnish the bhaji with peas, onion rings, coriander and chilis. Squeeze lemon. Serve hot!
Note: This is an amateur recipe. I made it for the first time and it turned out to be good.